Sunday, January 22, 2012

EDP Item #37: stack of audio CD's






There's more where these came from. I can choose to grip tightly to my carefully selected collection or to loosen my grip and release myself from the burden of caring for these "things"
Reason: we have hundreds of CD's, most are loaded in our iTunes or are never listened to anyway. This is the second bunch I have decided to let go of.
Destination: sold to Movie Trading company for Uganda funds. We made $35 for a ton of CDs and DVDs.
Comment: it would blow your mind how little they gave us for most of our CD's and movies. A majority were sold for .25 - .50
Pretty sad return on investment. We will probably fund something different to do with the next bunch.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment