Sunday, April 15, 2012

EDP Item #120 - 130

Item #120: Thai coffee maker
Reason: we have like 6 of these and only use about 2 at a time..
Destination: given to family member.



Item #121: IKEA lighting fixture
Reason: we bought an extra when we moved into our house 7 years ago. Never needed it.
Destination: Uganda Garage sale in on May 12th!!!



Item #122-124: 2 bags of clothes an a pair of ladies shoes.
Reason: yep, after all we have pulled out of our closets and drawers, there is still a ton of excess.



Item # 125: Frisco Rough Riders hat.
Reason: If you know me you know I will never wear this. I have no idea where it came from. If you have it to me, please accept my apologies and don't take it personally.
Destination: Uganda Garage sale on May 12th.



Item #126: Ring box from
Wedding band.
Reason: wedding stays on finger during day an on counter at night. I kept this for some kind of sentimental reason,.. Why? I have the actual ring. Crazy right?
Destination: uhhhhh



Item #127: Elf hat
Reason: I bought this for a work event. Do I need it? No
Destination: Garage sale Free item! May 12th



Item #128: stack of shirts I really liked.
Reason: excess Depletion for a good reason.
Destination: gave them to my nephew who likes them as much as I do but appreciates them more.



Item #129: face wash
Reason: Carrie bought but never really used.
Destination: it turns out my brother uses the exact same stuff and forgot to bring it when he was staying over. It's his now.



Item #129: holiday puff ball decoration
Reason: do I need to have a reason.
Destination: recycle bin, it's paper.



Item #130: Life Application Study Bible.
Reason: Carrie's parents gave us one of these years ago. When I was at a point where I wanted to dig into Gods word on my own as an adult, it played a huge roll in my ability to understand God truth and give my life fully to Christ. We bought 2 of these at church to give to people who need them.
Destination: this one went to my brother Josh.



- Jason & Carrie K

No comments:

Post a Comment