Monday, December 26, 2011

EDP Item #15 a&b: Bedside table drawer items

 A:
 Reason: All i really need is a few key items in the drawer next to my bed. I don't need 35 pens, 5 magazines, old drivers license, 4 blockbuster membership cards, every credit card I ever signed up for, keepsakes ect...
 Destination: Mostly recyclables but a few random scraps of trash
 Comment: I sure didn't have to go far when I got up this morning to find something to remove from my cluttered life. I just reached over and pulled open this drawer.







B: 
Reason: Really though, I wanted to focus in on these specific items from my find this morning.
You may notice:
4 Blockbuster Membership Cards (all in my name)
7 Credit Cards from accounts I haven't used in years (including the Whitehall Card I used to purchase Carries engagement ring 10 years ago :)
4 metal business card holders, WHAT??? That's gotta be some kind of joke.
Destination: Shredded all the cards for recycling but have no idea what to do with the Business card holders. Will probably have to throw 1 away and donate the other 3



Comment: This is an un-shining example of how we not only have too much stuff; we actually have too many repeats of the same stuff. I can tell you that I never used the Batz Maru, Basketball themed business card holder for anything

No comments:

Post a Comment